DICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D!CE is a gang on perp, keep up to date on information here on the forum board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CaptainCookie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CaptainCookie
Leader
CaptainCookie

CaptainCookie Empty
PostSubject: CaptainCookie   CaptainCookie EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:18 pm

Hey guys, just an introduction about me, I guess i'll start off with coming to Exiled then leading into D!CE.

Well first I was just messing around being bored when cag told me that he found a server with perp and i knew that it had to be a shitty version that is going to fail like the rest but when I got onto gmod and pushed myself to join exiledrp I saw that it was identical to perp...and was amazed that I invited Solaris and tu3185(Who grew to love the original perp like me) and we started off just hanging out and growing and failing, getting raided by every gang out in lite...and random players.

Then I saw that organization building again and thought about my old gang on Perp and I thought if i could bring it back now I would at least have a bit more members...but I wouldnt get far...so I made it and I showed tu and he was happy that I brought it back, then I invited my friends and they joined...after awhile I discovered evocity2 and I went on there, we all joined and we based in houses and grew drugs...until the inferno 9 kept raiding us and we grew to hate them...so over time I met Chuck Norris, a next door neighbor who I offered to grow with me, not knowing I would recruit him into my gang...then he showed me voltag who I recruited as well, then I based with one of the inferno 9's members which brought me to meet ACES the group leader of the Inferno 9...who I buddied over time and became Allies with.
I had gained hope after meeting reaper that my gang was on its way to become bigger...then I met a few more people like chris...then DjFox and then MC (Both of them I never regret meeting at all) and the gang had kept recruiting members and growing and growing...until I was here today with allies by my side, and enemies by my side.

I hope it gets better as we go.

-CaptainCookie
Back to top Go down
https://dice.iftopic.com

CaptainCookie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DICE :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: