DICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D!CE is a gang on perp, keep up to date on information here on the forum board.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuck Norris

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Empty
PostSubject: Chuck Norris   Chuck Norris EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:58 pm

Hey I'm Chuck Norris and I've been with the org most likely longer than most others of you have. I was with the org from the beginning basically when it used to be small and weak and have been with it since (not counting my personal leave). Right now I live in Atlanta, GA and am in the process of moving to Cincinnati, OH. Right now I am 16 and will turn 17 in early September. My thoughts of the org are that we are for now just another org trying to make it's way up, but the main reason i joined was because I saw that it has potential and had a lack in leadership for quite some time. When I was made co leader after taking a temporary personal leave I started to make it my goal to see to it that the org was successful. Growing plants used to be the big topic but over time it is now making allies and enemies. The org has obviously grown under the wing of captaincookie and me along with the supporters and will without a doubt continue this "revolution" as I like to call it. In game I am a hilarious guy (I WILL make you laugh and try to make every serious situation hilarious) and just ask anyone in the org and they will say the same. I can be a jerk if someone asserts that they have the power to tell me what to do when they are lower in rank or skill than me but mostly am a good guy. D!ce my niggers.
Back to top Go down
CaptainCookie
Leader
CaptainCookie

Chuck Norris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris   Chuck Norris EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:09 pm

So true you are awesome chuck, xD but just letting you know, you were the fifth member to join D!CE xD, these members were about the first.
Tu3185 - Since the beginning (Original Perp, not Exiled) 1 - 2 years.
Cag589 - Before D!CE came to evocity2
Ebrown488 - Before D!CE came to evocity2
Solaris - Before D!CE came to evocity2

Yet again you were the first to join that got that high in ranks, to impress me and the first that I actually didnt know before I joined exiled, so there you go xD
Back to top Go down
https://dice.iftopic.com

Chuck Norris
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DICE :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: